Thursday, November 3, 2011


It’s time….
FOR SOME CHRISTMAS STAMPIN’!!!!!
(yeah…it’s ‘bout time, I’ve been waiting all year!)
I finally have finalized my final events of the year!
Designer Dry Erase Board Class
Monday, November 14
10 am and 7pm*
$35


 Make a beautiful picture frame dry erase board to display in your entry way, kitchen or office. These make great gifts!
Class includes picture frame (white or black), 4 seasonal designer paper backgrounds, 4 ribbon roses and a dry erase marker that attaches to the back of the frame.
You will choose your backgrounds and coordinating ribbon and learn how to make ribbon roses.
When you sign up let me know if you would like a white or black frame and if you have a glue gun you can bring.
*Note: I will run a Tuesday (Nov. 15) evening class if I have at least 2 people who would prefer that night.  Just let me know.
Now hold on…there’s more!

The annual Christmas class:
Bags, Tags, Cards and Gifts
(that title just isn’t jinglin’ but it’s all I can think of right now…I will try to come up with a better one and let you know)
Will be held on
Monday, November 28
10 am and 7 pm
Tuesday, November 29
7 pm
$25
I am currently in the planning stages for this class, my favorite class of the year!
Sign up to hold your spot and find a friend to come with you!  More details to come.
And finally,
Card Box Class
I would like to know if anyone is interested in doing the card box class. The box is shown on page 35 of the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Here is a picture of the one I made to match my stamp room:






The class would include covering the box top, making the flower for the top, labeling the dividers that go inside and 2 cards.
You will be able to choose the paper for your box top and flower.
This class would be scheduled the first week of December* and would cost $35.
*I would also be willing to look at the first week of January. The box won’t be available after January 2, 2012, so I would have to have firm commitments as I would have to order enough boxes beforehand.

I will hold this class if I have interest, so let me know if you would like to do it and I will let you know as soon as I know…so we will all know.
Okay, that’s it!!!!  If you read all the way through this email you get a gold star stamped on your hand along with my sincere thanks!
Let me know if you need any help designing your holiday cards and projects.  I would be glad to assist you!
And on that note…let the holiday stampin’ begin!
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment