Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby, Baby!

Hello Everyone!  I have been having fun making some baby cards and decorating baby gifts.  We have been to 2 baby showers in the past 2 weeks.  For quite a few years our family has been in that season of between the time of our friends getting married and having babies and our kids getting old enough that some of their friends and our nieces and nephews are beginning to do so. I finally invested in some baby and wedding stamps and am getting to use them. Here are some pics of the fruits of my stamping.


All images (c) Stampin' Up
original designs by Julie Millard

 I love the new Fun Flowers Die from the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog.  I will be using it for a project for my uncoming HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLASS.  I am currently designing this class that will be offered Feb. 28 and March 3. We will be celebrating our birthdays and making great birthday cards and gift items.  And yes, there will be cake!!!

I am putting away all my Valentine stuff...it was a good run this year and I am feeling it's time for a little green.  In memory of February...here are a few of my favorite valentine's:


No comments:

Post a Comment