Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yippee! The Holidays are here! Yippee! I am finally blogging again!

all images (c) stampin'up
Advent started yesterday for me.  I know it's only Nov. 2nd. I know Thanksgiving is still over 3 weeks away. I know, I know, I know.  BUT, the fact is that I started in savoring this season yesterday.  There is an expectancy that comes on me that makes everything a little more.  A little more warm, or bright, or beautiful, or breathtaking, or heartbreaking.
I love it and I won't apologize for it.  The One whose birth we remember at Christmas is LAVISH in His love for us, He is extravagant in His gift giving.  I intend to savor that to the fullest for the next 53 days...oh and forever after that.
I don't know what happened to blogging in October.  That's all I have to say on the subject!
We have had a couple of great classes here at my house.  The last one was all about Christmas and it was so fun.  My stampers had to work pretty hard to get all the projects done, but they didn't complain and went home with lots to show for their time!

Next we will really concentrate on Christmas cards.  The first card making open house is this Thursday, Nov. 4, starting at 11 am. The hours of the open house are 11 am-4pm and 7pm-10ishpm. If you have ordered materials from me, you can come and work on your Christmas cards (or other stamping projects) at my house.  The open house is free.  Just bring your materials, including adhesive and a snack to share.  I will provide beverages, tools and Christmas music! 
Click here to sign up. Let me know about what time you plan to be stampin' at my house (i.e. all day, morning, evening).
  

The cute Santa hat box shown above was inpired by Kimberly VanDeipen. You can see her fabulous designs
here.

The complete class and open house schedule is on the left side of my blog.
Here are a few more projects from the last class:


If you would like the complete product lists for these projects click here and I will send them to you.

Happy Stampin' everyone!

Julie  

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your amazing, wonderful and your women are truly blessed by you!! So glad you became a demonstrator!!
    love you, me

    ReplyDelete